Domestics trucking is one of the integral parts of the logistics service supply chain. Therefore, the “demand” for road transport is increasing day by day and requires “severe” competition among logistic enterprises. With a wealth of experience, many years in the field of forwarding, transport, and a team of experienced, anddedicated staffs along with15 tractors and 7 trucks, Oceanking Transportiss always ready to provide high quality road transport services in all parts of the country.
We providing below domestics trucking services:
– Trucking cargo from manufactories to ports and vice versa.
– Multimodal transport services
– Trucking border for FCL and LCL
– Loading and unloading service.
– Delivery door to door.
– Transport out of gauge cargo: open top cont, flatrack cont, breakbulk cargo…
– Temporary exporting and re-importing
We are working on setting up a top-class network with excellent logistics partners, the main goal is providing continuous logistics service from door to door. Looking forward to cooperating together as partners for our mutual benefit!
Process of the transport service for exported cargo:
Getting enquiry from customer:
– sending staffs to factoties to check the process of packing and loading the cargo in case the customer require.
– Checking all information the customer provide: the trucking address, type of container, type of package, and the time of picking up cargo.
Sending a quotation:
– Basing on information from customers provide to make a reasonable quotation
– Sending the quotation to the customer
– preparing a contract and make a time to pic up cargo.
- Sending a truck to factory to pick up cargo:
– Sending the information of driver and truck to the email of the customer so that they could check and confirm to us pick up the cargo
– Asking a staff of factory sign into the RECEIPT OF DELIVERY
Trucking the cargo to a port or warehouse:
– if the cargo is container: the container will be delivered to port, Oceanking staff make procedue to gate in container into a nominated zone of port
– if the cargo is LCL cargo, the driver will be delivered cargo to the warehouse, Oceanking staffs at warehouse have responsible to receive cargo and re-measurement of the package. After that, Oceanking staff will load the cargo into a container along with other cargo of other customers.